Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Thursday, June 9, 2011

"If I have one more drink............."

"The overly enthusiatic alcoholic in this picture is telling the unadulturated TRUTH"

I've been intoxicated the past two weekends.....  Im usually a die hard vodka drinker, GOOD OL vodka always on sale, never a dull moment. Three weekends ago I ventured into the world of TEQUILA.. how harmful could a timeless Mexican tradition be? I was more lost than nicki minaj in a "ALL NATURAL" facebook group.. BRUISES.. questionable behavior.. new friends that I usually treat like stepchildren. Its ruining my life! On top of the "Hangover-esque" debauchery I discovered a medical condition that I wish i could claim on my taxes... BLACKOUTS "Large amounts of alcohol, particularly if consumed rapidly, can produce partial (i.e., fragmentary) or complete (i.e., en bloc) blackouts, which are periods of memory loss for events that transpired while a person was drinking."

Vodka NEVER DID this to me.. " TE-TE' (vodka's ghetto sister) SCREWED ME OVER..

I can joke about this situation becuase i'm a social drinker.. this is no "ode to alcohol".. not a love story..  Ill leave the tequila to 'Girls gone wild' blondes, and mexicans with el camino's..



" The last girl home never wins"

No comments:

Post a Comment