Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Monday, August 3, 2009

MyTouch3g = COOL



- Albert Einsten
T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone touchscreen is made by HTC. T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone sold with the price $ 199 with a contract for 2 years. T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone users will be able to do this personalized menu, wallpapers, and icon. A program called Sherpa will facilitate user to know the location of favorites and recommendations. T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone is also equipped with instant access to Google services.
T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone is pretty much the same with Vodafone’s HTC Magic that was launched across the UK earlier this year. The fully touchscreen handset will include a 3.2 mega-pixel camera, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, and Bluetooth connectivity, along with 512MB internal memory that is expandable up to 16GB with the use of MicroSD memory cards.
Just got the G1 and already want to upgrade.. sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment