Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Vacation faves

WHY WORK WHEN YOU CAN WATCH YOUR LIFE UNFOLD ON TV


So I'm enjoying my summer vacation so far, school is just around the summer and I can honestly say im ready to return. Even though I havent traveled that far I still enjoyed what I did do , heres what entertained me this summer and probably wont have time to have or see when school starts back







1. TRUE BLOOD- It comes on HBO at different times schedules, and is kind of cool to get into. I didnt start watching it till season 2 but im already hooked. Its edgier than angel, hardcore enough that it makes twiglight look like barney. Im thinking about making this post a regular discussion, just because True Blood keeps you guessing and I would love to hear from others ......HBO has made a huuuuuuge comeback with shows, was starting to think of it as HOME BORING OFFICE, but with shows like true blood, and entourage i think we might just have a comback.. Applause anyone...




















2. The Real Houswives of Atlanta: ADDICTED! it comes on BRAVO, and can we say drama . Theres a new addition to the crew, Kandi Burruss has been slated as the replacement for DeShawn Snow on the next season of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I’m really excited about this new season! Kandi has a looooong history on the music scene in the ‘A.’ From her participation in the R&B singing group Xscape (which also included sisters LaTocha and Tamika Scott, as well as Burruss’ best friend Tameka “Tiny” Cottle)…to her high profile relationships with industry dudes, Kandi’s definitely no stranger to controversy. She’ll fit into the ‘housewives’ gang quite well cause her name has been around these here parts for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment