Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Looking Foward: EMANCIPATION


So... the last time I blogged about my personal life was probably after Graduation. I must admit my ramblings were bitter, and sort of melodramatic, but that's where I was at. In a matter of a month the disdain and anxiety turned into sunshine (corny I know). I got my dream job in the area I went to school for, I balanced out my social life, and my personal life. I guess the personal life epiphany came when I realized that a Man is not a necessity in life, taking away all the fool-hearted expectations on  what a relationship is supposed to be saved my life. I'm at a growing stage, metaphorically I feel like a sapling. At 24 I feel like I'm still a seed, I need to be watered by positivity, development, and self affirmation to grow. A man that cant be the "water" in my life is useless.

I hope I don't sound like Queen Latifah, or some bra burning woman's rights activist, I wouldn't turn down a Good man EVER, I just feel like at this point the world is at my fingertips, and all distractions need to be kept far away. BRUTALLY HONEST MOMENT: My intentions on male interactions at this moment are only for physical responsibilities to my body. If that means once a month I get the urge to call up a gentleman for fun, there will be no activities that would resemble DATING, INTEREST, OR FUTURE CALLBACKS.  It is what it is.

ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME! for the first time in my young adulthood I am comfortable in my own skin, confident of my goals and what I expect from the opposite sex. Its okay for me to fail, make a few mistakes, have a one night stand, take a spontaneous trip.. Judge me if you want.. I'll pay you no mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment