Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Monday, February 20, 2012

Beautiful Surprise

Unexpected Feelings, carnal desire.
You lit the match that set my soul on fire. What did I do to turn your attention my way? Why did the fates for our inexplicable  encounter conspire? It's those unspoken words that say it all.. Those quick glances that make me feel ten feet tall. Out of nowhere, he appeared in this uneventful life of mine. Such a short time, but it feels like a life time . I dont know what the future holds, but I'm living in the moment. A beautiful surprise, wrapped up in a box of uncertainty , apprehension , excitement , and feelings coming undone. but suddenly it changed! 
its something strange...i have no idea, what this might be .it makes me curious..

No comments:

Post a Comment