Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Friday, October 15, 2010

Better Late than Never

So, I haven't Blogged since August 4, 2009 Lol.. Long time but sooner than later right? Im in the final stretch at school and I can officially say that I have senioritis. The decision to change majors my Junior year, proved to be idiotic, but the implications for future success are AWESOME. A few minor changes have occured in my life. I am learning to be me, to be comfortable in my own skin. Security Blankets should be illegal for 23 year olds. Im gonna try and blog more.. its actually a sweet release .. (Especially with Midterms over)..

No comments:

Post a Comment