Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Saturday, October 16, 2010

:::::FOLLOW ME LIKE TWITTER::::

Happy Saturday! up early in bed, after a night of no action lol. So why not blog? ANYONE that knows me can atest that im obsessed with twitter. I see it as an outlet to express myself. Most importantly my family has taken over my FB, and if I express myself there, there would be a family meeting about me.. seriously. So..like myself alot of people have migrated to the twittersphere, which has caused some problems.. therefore ive decided to post some tips, rules, pet peeves, and ettiquette when using twitter.. (totally my opinion like it or hate it)


1. Dont take time to lurk my protected account add me, then unfollow me the next day. All the while believing i wont block & unfollow you. Seriously, who cares if you have more friends than your following..your NOT KANYE!
2. When i see you in person or on campus, dont recant a tweet i posted 3 days ago, and ask why? dude, its twitter, and i was probably intoxicated.
3.REFRAIN from qouting every young money, wayne, drake quote in existence..tweets should be original.
4. if you change your avatar 3 times a day like FB #killyoself ( #shoutout to @rocafella11 )
5. Dont RT Every compliment you get...we dont care
6. HELL no.. i dont wanna be apart of #teamwhogivesafuck ..are u gonna pay me? no.. #ithoughtso
7. Dont add a # in front of stupid crap..like" im gonna eat some #cereal"..dumb ass
8. if u DM ME party promotions or beg me to download your 50 tyson-esque mixtape..ill spam u!
8. If you begged to follow me... and i declined 4 times.. GET THE POINT
9. If u RT Me, reply to me on twitter but act brand new in person.. i talk about u really bad, and will #subtweet u.
10. Finally, dont tweet " i love head" when your supposed to be at work..and your bf/gf raises hell and dont understand why.. twitter has evolved to the new FB Of relationship ruin..and your and idiot!

so basicallly these are some things that tick me off..what are yours???

oh..yea *in chris brown voice* FOLLLLOWW MEE! @Toilaflare

No comments:

Post a Comment