Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Friday, October 15, 2010

When Public Sympathy Runs Dry

  "Life's real failure is when you do not realize how close you were to success when you gave up.”- Unknown

Rapper T.I. has been in the news yet again, along with his new Bride to be Tameka "Tiny" Cottle. The latest charges were related to Drug Possession, with the major dilemma being that the two have criminal charges already lingering. T.I. just returned home from a year long stint in jail, and not even months later is facing jail time, along with the mother of his "Tribe" a children (PUN INTENDED) . Honestly, When I first became of informed of this mess I was on my way to work like any other Hard Working American. The initial thought in my mind was " How dumb to you have to be, to be a felon and still get caught so easily.!!" T.I. went as far  as to create a television show following his success in inspiring youth, and even nationwide community service.. to say what? IM STILL A CRIMINAL?

I can relate this situation to some personal issues, that myself and I believe many others of you have dealt with. T.I. is the person in your life that continues to screw things up, leave you in suspense with promises for change, and rehab.. When in actuality they are so addicted to failing you, that they commit the same offenses repeatedly. There is no easy way to let someone go who you care about, or that dosent put their all in " Staying out of a mental Jail" .. that 9/10 they put themselves in. So the question is.. when DO YOU STOP BAILING THEM OUT? 

*TOSSES GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARDS IN GARBAGE*

No comments:

Post a Comment