Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Thursday, November 4, 2010

::EarGasm::


"Chicago is becoming colder every day.. Snow is in the forecast for tonight so why not grab a "Winter Boo" and Cuddle (or more) to this?"

"Have a Baby By Me"

1.Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By


2.Jadakiss - Right By My Side feat


3.Jagged Edge - Let's Get Married


4.Jagged Edge - Put A Little Umph In It


5.Jodeci - Forever My Lady


6.Keith Sweat - Nobody


7.Rome - I Belong To You


8.Jagged Edge - Walked Out Of Heave


9.Jodeci - Feenin'


10.Usher - Nice & Slow


11.Gucci Mane - Spotlight feat Usher


12.Ginuwine - My Whole Life Has Chan


13.Janet Jackson - Anytime


14.Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love


15.SWV - Weak In The Knees


16.Prince - Adore


17.R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind [Old School Mix]


18.Jodeci - Freek'n You


19.Silk - Freak Me


20.R. Kelly - Number 1 feat Keri Hil


21.Tony Toni Tone - Just Me & You


22.Teddy Pendergrass - Love TKO


23.Guy - Let's Chill


24.Tony Toni Tone - Lay Your Head On


25.Tony Toni Tone - Whatever You Wan


26.Ludacris - Slash Waterfalls Remix


27.Robin Thicke - Mrs Sexy


28.Prince - Diamonds & Pearls


29.Zapp & Roger - Computer Love


30.Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You


31.Raphael Saadiq - Ask Of You


32.Jodeci - Come & Talk To Me


33.Alicia Keys - Unthinkable


34.Debra Laws - Very Special


35.Big Daddy Kane - Very Special fea

No comments:

Post a Comment