Almost Dosent Count


This Blog is the inner
workings of my mind, some
intellectual, part ridicoulous, ramblings,notions
of granger, College GRADUATE humor
and a little bit of everyday gossip.








Saturday, November 6, 2010

GoinG Back On Promises..

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons."



How come, you have tell yourself on numerous occasions.. "Never Again"?... It seems like the repetitive statement can be compared to a Heroine addict's plea after indulging in another night of use. How can a "Never Again" turn into "Ok, the last time" so easily? Not everyone has the on/off guilt switch.. Mines on the other hand flickers sporadically like an old fluorescent bulb. 

At 23 years old independent and free as i have felt in my whole entire life, I can physically feel myself falling back into old habits. Backwards..right? 

Boredom=Opportunity for Failure

Any way.. I digress... I will be spending more time at home, and my phone will be off more often..


HAPPY SATURDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment